I wanted to share some key pieces that I have used in recent projects to give your home decor an extra bit of sophistication and style!
- Chandelier Equaliser by Eichholtz – The clear glass goes with any colour scheme and will create a beautiful ambience in your dining or drawing room.
- Port Merion Chandelier by Julian Chichester – It is made up of individual lengths of gilded pipes which creates a unique lighting effect and adds instant glamour to any room.
- The Large Bridge Hampton Outdoor furniture Set in Storm Grey by OKA – With Spring in the air and summer fast approaching this gorgeous set will brighten up your patio and will provide the perfect seating for entertaining.
- The Truman Sectional Sofa in Grey Linen by Andrew Martin – This will be a dreamy addition to any snug or cinema room, super chic and extremely cosy while still being elegant.
- Palm Jungle Paper by Cole & Son – This will add a dramatic backdrop. You can either do a feature wall or paper an entire room to add more drama. One of my favourites!