I have been decorating houses for over seven years and love helping clients give their home either a mini facelift or complete overhaul, adding style, sophistication and function to help clients to realize their vision. It’s amazing how making a few tweaks, or replacing old pieces with new can completely change a room. With the help of a professional, you can be guided through or completely hand over the design elements to achieve the look you’ve always wished for tailor-made to your specific requirement.
Booking a Consultation for a home makeover includes:
• Initial phone conversation
• Setting up a site visit or Skype call to discuss your ideas
• Site visit includes an in-depth look at the property and what changes you have in mind, which rooms you are looking to overhaul
• Discussing clients needs and uses for the space to ensure the best functionality is achieved whether it be a kitchen, cinema room, playroom, bedroom or garden
• Discussing likes and dislikes
• Layout, colour schemes, furniture, lighting, window treatments, rugs, carpets etc
• Agreeing which pieces are to be kept and which ones you would like to remove
• Discussing your vision
• I will then recommend what changes should be made to create the best possible space to fit your requirements.
• We then discuss the budget and timeline
• Each project is tailor-made to suit the individual client.
I work with the best fabric, furniture, lighting, upholsters, builders, painters and decorators. I am happy to take you do the Chelsea Design Centre as well if you would like a hands-on approach to choosing your scheme!
I tailor make each project to your needs, I can offer a personal shopping service for your home, and you can get involved as much or as little as you like.
To book a consultation, all you need to do is send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then arrange a time to meet or a time to talk.
For skype consultation, photos and floor plans are required.
Consultation fee is £350
Skype consultation (if you live outside London) I charge £200.
Consultation fee includes proposed scheme and layout.
Anything beyond that is charged at my hourly rate £100 per hour.
Let me know if I can help you!